background

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Eggs, Eggs Everywhere!

Both Will and Avery had their school egg hunts this past week and since I am on my little working hiatus, I was able to go do both.

Avery’s was the first one in the week. My last egg hunt at HMCS…sniff, sniff. NOT!!

IMG_3074IMG_3076

 

They do the countdown and they’re off…well, all except these 2. They are too interested in the other class and their hunt! Ha!

IMG_3077

Finally she starts hunting! And what a successful hunt it was!

IMG_3078IMG_3080IMG_3081

Checking out her loot!

IMG_3082IMG_3083

 

Hanging out post hunt with her buddies.

IMG_3086

 

After all that running around, it’s time to take a break and have a snack. In addition to the typical kid party fare, there was carrots, celery and hummus. The only one of those that frequents the kid plates in our house is carrots, although I did pay them to try hummus the other day. They didn’t like it…that’s okay, the way I see it, that’s just more for me!!

IMG_3090

 

The next day was Will’s egg hunt. His hunt had a lot more eggs! And the eggs all had names written on them so each child could get the same number. It made for a tough hunt for sure!

 

Waiting for the hunt to begin. If you can’t find Will, he’s the one wearing NEON YELLOW. Ha!

IMG_2110[1]

 

And they’re off!

IMG_2111[1]

IMG_2112[1]

 

IMG_2114[1]

 

Checking out what he found.

IMG_2115[1]

 

A really bad pic of the 2 of us, as he is mid-chew with a Starburst!

IMG_2116[1]

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhh what fun I love Easter Egg hunts. Dear Sweet Janie your babies are growing right before my eyes. Lots of love and hugs all around
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete