background

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Me and Will

The day after “girls day” was Mommy/Will day. I have been looking forward to some one on one time with my boy for awhile.

Being an active boy, hanging around the house wasn’t really his thing. Unless you count playing video games! After we dropped Sissy off at school for the day, he and I headed to Target. I needed to get a few last minute things for Avery’s birthday party and he wanted to get a new Sky Lander that he earned from several weeks of great behavior.

We came home for a bit until Adventure Landing opened. I had wanted to take him to a batting cage for awhile, unfortunately that part of the day turned out to be not that great of an experience for him. The balls were way too fast and not consistently at all over the plate. But I used a few of the tokens myself and I had a great time hitting!

photo 1photo 2

After the failed attempt at fun in the batting cage, we played some arcade games. Now he did LOVE this part!

photo 3photo 4

 

After some time in the arcade, we played a round of miniature golf. Surprisingly, Will had never played miniature golf before. I think I beat him, but he still played great and we had a good time. He thought it was really fun, especially on the hole that ate up the ball and deposited it out onto another green down the hill.

photo 1

 

After Adventure Landing, we enjoyed a lunch from his choice, Chick Fil A.

I love my boy!! A local high school was having a field trip at Adventure Landing while we were there and seeing all those “big” boys made me cherish this day with my “little” guy that much more, because I know he won’t be little for long.

photo 2

1 comment:

  1. JANIE THIS IS A PRICELESS POST .....IN JUST A FEW SHORT YEARS...YOUR FIRST BORN WILL THINK HE IS TOO OLD TO HANG WITH MOM....BUT NEVER FEAR HE WILL QUICKLY LEARN YOU AND MATT AND AVERY ARE HIS BFFS
    LOVE CECILIA

    ReplyDelete