background

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Halloweenies!

I am totally head over heels suckered into Pinterest. Plus, I like doing fun and unexpected holiday things for the kids. So I saw this recipe for “Halloweenies” and thought hot dogs, cheese, biscuits….my kids LOVE that stuff. I mean, look how cute they are supposed to be. SUPPOSED TO BE.

Obviously not a hard recipe to follow. But as I was making the jack ‘o lanterns, I really thought they resembled Freddy Krueger’s mask!!


They did not disappoint on a scariness level!!! 


Of course Will thought they were totally cool! And for what they were, they were tasty!

2 comments:

  1. A for effort Mom!! I think they are superb and when you get a 'cool' out of a child mission accomplished!!
    Hugs and Love to all
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am DYING laughing!!!! That is so what will happen to me when I get excited over something. I think I will still attempt to do these for Garrett!

    ReplyDelete