background

Sunday, October 28, 2012

My 3rd Child

And no, it's not the hubs!!!!  :-)

It's Sunshine. Avery has taken such a "shine", no pun intended, to her lately that it really is like another child for me. Wait, Sunshine calls me "grandma" so maybe it's not a child but a grandchild. Avery wants to ask Santa for a car seat for Sunny so she can ride safely in the car.

Regardless, Avery is very animated and life-like with her play with Sunny. We've even had to fashion a potty for her out of an old wipes container so Sunshine can go when Avery goes in the morning. Is this where I can confess that I have actually had to wipe Sunny's bottom!?!?!?



Mimi left the American Girls catalog at our house the other day and the look on Avery's face when I told her it was a catalog all about things for Sunshine....well, it was priceless.

So Matthew, Will and I are pondering if Sunshine ever "grows up" to one of the bigger dolls. And then I look at the price of them and decided not anytime soon!!!

1 comment:

  1. Jon and I are going to NY in Dec...I"ll go to the american girl store for you and see if I can find Sunshine anything! So glad she loves her!

    ReplyDelete