background

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Day 1

Well, here goes nothing. Again. Yes, my second attempt at this. I love stalking, "ahem" reading", blogs and I think I just have darn funniest hubbie and kids and I needed a way to document our lives so why not give this a serious shot. I gave up scrapbooking because I could never find the time as a working mom to sit around with sharp scissors, blades, and glue and not have 2 little "helpers" at my feet.  So here is my attempt at somewhat of a digital scrapbook of our lives.

So here is Day 1 in the live of the Modlin's.  The "mayhem" reference is a throwback to college and an old tv show loved by us and Matt's old roomie, Pete.....NewsRadio. And you know what, it pretty well sums up the life of 2 working parents, 2 kids, and 2 dogs.

My guess is no New Year's Day post would be complete without some obligatory list of resolutions. So here are mine for 2011, in no particular order:
-Lose the 5lbs I have put back on since Thanksgiving
-Lost 10 more lbs this year
-Become a more patient mother
-Work less from home at night
-Learn to sew

Happy New Year Everyone!!!

The Modlin Family 01.01.11 

No comments:

Post a Comment