background

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day 2.....I promise I'll get more creative with titles!

Now don't go expecting daily posts from me! But while I'm off for a few days, I can handle it.

Today has been a fun day. Matt and Aimee came up for a visit. They came to Raleigh to visit us, her brother and his family, and her grandma.  Ironically, we all live fairly close together in Raleigh, which I am sure is nice for them when they make a day trip out of it.

Their visit was short but sweet, and the kids had a good time playing. Of course Avery pretty much stayed in my arms; she's been a real mommy's girl lately. She wouldn't even sit with her "Unk Maaaa", which is usually one of the only other laps she will sit in. Will and Matt played basketball. Playing by Will's rules is always, well, interesting!!

Will and Uncle Matt shoot hoops

Avery and Aunt Aimee playing


In the meantime, I'm still trying to figure out this blog design stuff. I currently have some random birds in the top right corner that I can't get rid of.  Grrrr.....

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures of Matt and Aimee with the children.

    Hang in there with the blogging thing it will all of a sudden fall into place. It took me nearly two weeks to set my up. Many of my friends have changed their blog background etc. I'm a big chicken I'm afraid I'll lose all my settings...I'm not big on change either. I really like my colors etc. Every so often Blogger will discontinue a template. Since mine is fairly simple I hope they leave it alone. Every so often I'll change the header picture.

    IF I can be of any help holler!!
    Love C

    ReplyDelete