background

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Game Time

For the record, it is very hard to watch a ball game at our house. Especially when the Wolfpack plays terribly. Will yells out the score after each basket. I don't need the constant reminder that yes, we are indeed losing. Badly.  And of course there is the constant chatter from Captain Questions.  "Well what if you did shoot the basketball off of a rocket ship and it went in the basket? Would the Wolfpack get the ball back?"

Or my favorite from today: "What if kicking the ball wasn't illegal? .....But what if it wasn't? ....... But what if it wasn't?

Avery constantly asks/says "Wolfpack win the game, Mommy". Poor thing. She is going to be disappointed for a while!

Speaking of disappointment, Will actually cried at the end of the game because of the loss and took his jersey off.  We had a quick lesson of "we love our team no matter if they win or lose" and he put his jersey back on.

I love my little Wolf Pups!

At "I Heart NY Pizza" on  Hillsborough St before tip-off

1 comment:

  1. GO PACK NO MATTER WHAT WE WILL NEVER EVER NOT BE A PACK FAN. In fact I went to buy new walking shoes on Saturday...the ones I had in mind only came in that horrid color of blue and white....I would walk barefooted before I bought them...but
    I did find a pair....they are charcoal gray with hot pink highlights. LOL
    Love Cecilia

    ReplyDelete