background

Saturday, January 15, 2011

So you think you can dance?

A few months ago we finished dinner early one night and somehow we had a dance party in the bonus room before bath time.  It was so much fun it has become practically a nightly occurrence. Our favorite music for this dance party is hip-hop, of course and it is so funny to hear the kids sing the songs.

I snapped a few photos during tonight's dance party. All I can say is I AM GLAD I WAS BEHIND THE CAMERA. If the pics are blurry, it is because I was laughing so hard I couldn't hold the camera still.

Dancing to Katy Perry's "Firework"

High flying Avery


Will and Matt gettin' down

Us girls think the boys are pretty funny

So glad I was the photographer!

I love the facial expressions


Grand Finale moves!














If you need more, click here.

1 comment:

  1. LOL what a darling set of pictures. OH MY GOSH I had no idea Matt has so many slick moves!!!
    Get down Matt. Will and Avery will always and forever remember those dance nights. What fun!!
    Love Cecilia

    ReplyDelete