background

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas Continued....

On Christmas afternoon, we headed over to Mimi’s house for more gifts, more family and more food. I should interject here that by about this point, I was pretty much tired of eating. Although I can’t seem to stop!!  The children were once again spoiled and a little too rambunctious by this point, but hey, it was Christmas, what can you say??!?   Mimi’s sister and her family make the trek every Christmas afternoon from the Queen City and we have a really nice dinner with everyone. Unfortunately missing were G&G, but everyone understands that everyone has a million places to be, people to please, and scenarios to address.
Will is a champion gift opener

Magnetic dolls!




Taking a break from gifts to play a little Wii

Will got a real treasure chest with gold doubloons

Dragon pillow pet = big hit

Helping cousin Taylor open his gift


We went back to Mimi’s house on Boxing Day (ha!) for a brunch and Christmas celebration with G&G.  I forgot to take my camera (as well as their gifts but I did remember those in time enough to turn around and grab them) so no pics from our Christmas brunch. Just imagine it as me eating. Again.  

Matt had to go back to work the next day so the kids and I stayed home and played and played. We even met some friends at CFA for lunch because we were all tired of eating left overs. Plus, it was raining cats and dogs and I personally knew of 2 little sets of legs that needed some exercise so they wouldn’t exercise their vocal cords so much!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment