background

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I've lost my Marbles

Well, that is how I always feel after going to this place!!!

Avery's class had a field trip last week. Matt and I were able to take a few hours off from work and go and we even let big bro play hooky too!! We always have such a good time at Marbles.  It was nice to see some of the old favorites and fun to play with new things too!



Just having fun around the museum.....
Oh yeah, baby!

Playing paramedic

Avery the patient!

Cooking me up something good

Ahoy Matey's!

Submarine Safety Goggles

I think this is a neat comparison....December on the left and February on the right.....


Another favorite is playing "ice" hockey. Those jerseys are HUGE!!!

Score!!


Avery and Will are swallowed by these jerseys!



The highlight of our trip was playing basketball. Will even got to shoot hoops with former NC State star Julius Hodge.  Their conversation went something like this:
"Nice shot, little man."
"Thanks, I'm 5 years old and my favorite team is the Wolfpack."
"My favorite team is the Wolfpack too."
"But we don't like the Boo Tarheels at my house."
"Me either, dude."

He was there with his daughter on a field trip and it was just a neat encounter!


No comments:

Post a Comment